Happy Valentines Day !!
Alex has been busy designing minecraft exercises and mods for our classes and was inspired to make a minecraft redstone “ I love you “ for his beautiful wife Zoe. I persuaaaded him to share it with our community.
Today is a great opportunity to say thank you to all the people who inspire us. And yes – we could do it every day – but we don’t. And guess what – being appreciative is great for our mental health. So please share our minecraft I LOVE YOU and give a gift that makes everyone happy.
If you want to make your own here are Alex’s instructions.
- Super flat world or a world with large flat spaces
- Creative mode
- The wooden plate can be triggered by not only mobs and players but also entities; an arrow shot on the wooden plate can keep it on forever; if you want to turn it off, just pick up the arrow
- Hide the wires under the ground as much as possible to make the design clean
- Use repeaters to extend the power signals when necessary (the normal signal can reach 15 blocks only)
- Redstone lamp
- Redstone dust
- Wooden plate
- Bow and arrow
- Place the blocks of redstone lamp on the ground
- Assemble them to the shape and sentence in your mind (i.e., the heart, ILOVEU)
- Put the wooden plate at the center of the heart as the power source
- Wire the blocks together with redstone dust
- “time set night”, fly to the sky, shoot the arrow and enjoy!